SLIDESHOW EXPLANATION

THE PHOTOS SCROLLING BY IN THE SLIDESHOW ON THE LEFT ARE ORIGINAL AND CAN BE VIEWED OR PURCHASED AT WWW.WIZARDPIXPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Sunday, November 18, 2012

JACKIE AND DUNLAP'S FIRST PODCAST... AND THEY'RE UPSET AS HELL ABOUT THE ELECTION!




           I've been waiting for a couple of weeks for these guys to comment on the election, and it was worth the wait!

           "I ain't gonna bend over and kiss nobody's nothing!"

           "If God loves rape, then I have to love rape too..."

           "How many Mexican friends would you say you have?"

           "Obama gave every homeless person an Ipod"

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Omg! They are hilarious. It's great that they want to embrace women. Lol. If only Republicans would take their advice and kiss some brown ass!

squatlo said...

Patricia, I've been hovering over their site for two weeks waiting for a reaction to the election. They used to post more often, but I guess I should be happy with anything at all these days.

Katy Anders said...

This was funny stuff. I liked the discussion of whether "homeless" = "black" or just "crazy"!

Ol'Buzzard said...

it is always good to hear their take and know what the base of the Republican Party actually believes.
the Ol'Buzzard