SLIDESHOW EXPLANATION

THE PHOTOS SCROLLING BY IN THE SLIDESHOW ON THE LEFT ARE ORIGINAL AND CAN BE VIEWED OR PURCHASED AT WWW.WIZARDPIXPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

HO HUM... LIKE I SAID, "RELAX! OBAMA'S GOT THIS SHIT..."

      Okay, that's not even remotely true...  I've been a gloomy, worried man for about three weeks, stewing in my own toxic juices, pondering a world in which wealthy plutocrats and merchants of evil control every aspect of our lives.

       As it turns out, the election went the way it was supposed to go, and yet we're still living in a world where wealthy plutocrats and merchants of evil control every aspect of our lives.

       The good news is, Barack Obama returns to the White House, the Dems retain control of the U.S. Senate, and if any of the Soupreems need to take a powder we've got a good man in charge of finding their replacements!


       Dracula has a stake through his dark heart, the Republic is safe for another four years, and the loons can come out of their caves to rant about impending Armageddon.

      I hope the Secret Service is on high alert for the next couple of weeks, because some of the wingnutters won't accept this result calmly...

 

8 comments:

Mooner Johnson, New Mexican said...

Squat. OK, it wasn't all that graceful but it was, I think, a consession speech.

Now get your ass back on schedule. We've got an election in four years.

bj said...

A Term Squatlo Is More Familiar With Is .... "On Time ... On Schedule!" Orrrr ... have YOU ... like ME washed MOST of that shit off of you by now? Either way ... get JIGGY, my Brother! ... and: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRqHim1DmtE

Welcome Back ....
Missed Ya'
Mean It ....

Teri said...

See, baby steps. By the way what the hell is Yngling? I found tons of bottles round the firepit from last night (since me and spouse do not drink I have no idea what the hell it is) and I figured out I ask an expert.

squatlo said...

Teri, the bottles in question once contained a lager from the oldest brewing company in America. Fine beer, actually. You should demand the culprits leave one unopened for your clean-up fee, and take a pull after you've chilled it.

How does one survive a campaign like this one without drinking, and heavily???

Sarge said...

SqulatLO!
Welcome back! Yes, I am afraid of an assassination attempt on Obama.
There are some strange ass people with that bagger group.
You seen we sent the bagger in Indiana, Mourdock, back to his job in Indianapolis instead of up to a Senate seat in Washington.

Ron

Teri said...

Used to drink, b/c (before children) In fact was introduced to a some wonderful bourbons when I worked at Vanderbilt Medical Center, but I never could stand the taste of beer. As to drinking during the campaign I will let you in on a secret....I had a mole on the inside of the republican party (my hubby) who would tell me all about stuff and how "hold your nose and vote for him" shit was being handed down almost on a daily basis.

Once again thanks for coming back, I do so enjoy your "voice" and your photos. I have ten on my Christmas list this year.
Love ya
Teri

squatlo said...

Teri, holding a nose and voting for a jerk is how we ended up with America's worst state legislature... and I really don't understand how anyone could be proud of the clown posse we have in the General Assembly in Nashville.

About the photography, many thanks! I hope you'll send me an email if you're serious about getting photos from the nature galleries. We can do better than the website prices for preferred customers!!! Lemme know...

Ol'Buzzard said...

I feigned unconcerned - what will be will be - but at 1 a.ml. I couldn't take it any more and got up and turned on the TV.

I never thought there would be a worse choice than Bush W...but they outdid themselves this election cycle.